It is important to us that our customers share real user experiences, and therefore, we show genuine reviews. We kindly ask you to only write a review if you have purchased a product from us. Vitility’s employees will read and assess the reviews.
A review will have to meet several conditions if we do not want to have to disapprove it, including:
- The review is shorter than 4 words.
- There is contact information in the review, such as telephone numbers, addresses, and URLs.
- The review does not discuss the content of the product and only describes Vitility’s service. Of course, a reference to the service may be made, but the review should be mainly about the product in question.
- The review contains offensive language, such as swear words and discrimination.
- The review is in a language other than Dutch/Flemish, English, or German.
For clarity, the review may contain spelling errors as long as the review consists of understandable language. For example, the review may consist of one sentence (4+ words), and you may always express yourself negatively about a product. We can only learn from that!
Who can write a review about products on the website?
Do you receive a request to review your purchase?
Can I unsubscribe from e-mail?
How does our product rating system work?
Is this product recommended?
Yes, it is highly recommended.
No, not recommended.
A rating of 1-5 stars. When assessing the product, you can think of the following properties;
- Ease of use
Your experience: a free text field
How do we calculate the average scores?
How long does it take before a review is visible on the website?
Can I determine the ranking in which the review is shown?
- Most stars
- Least stars
In addition, you can rank the reviews by helpfulness, which is indicated with a ‘thumbs up’. A thumbs-up suggests that a person found the review helpful.